Why consider us?
- We only use trainers that have consistently and successfully publish in Tier 1 high impact factor journals.
- Our trainers have real-life cases of international consulting experiences.
- We have specialised post-workshop service to help participants to complete their research.
- Our trainers are well experienced and we encourage participants to bring their own dataset for hands-on live demonstration.
- We limit our workshop to 8 participants due to the high interaction needed for hands-on analysis.
The objective of the 2-day workshop is to provide hands-on strategies for researchers to model correctly testable mediating and moderating hypothesis. In addition, the workshop covers the concepts of mediated-moderation and moderated-mediation relationships.
Special emphasis would be given to address common mistakes that are made in data analysis and how to avoid the pitfalls made by some well written researched papers, which were rejected from high-impact SCI/SSCI indexed journals due to inadequate and/or wrongly conducted analysis.
The workshop is particularly useful for researchers who deal with survey-based data and perception measures. This includes those from business and management, construction management, information systems, education, public health and policy studies.
Although the workshop will be conducted with the SPSS and AMOS software, the concepts here is applicable when used with other related softwares such as R, EQS, MPLUS, LISREL.
Locations and Dates
(LIMITED to ONLY 8 participants for this session)
- 24th-25th September 2016 (2 days, Saturday & Sunday) 9:30am-5pm
- 8th-9th October 2016 (2 days, Saturday & Sunday) 9:30am-5pm
T1-11-20, The Square @ One City,
Jalan USJ 25/1,
47500, Subang Jaya, Selangor.
- Path Analysis
- Mediation Models
- Moderation Models
- Moderated Mediation (A new an interesting area of research)
- Exploratory Factor Analysis (Do it right! Don’t use PCA and Varimax)
- Confirmatory Factor Analysis (Why are researchers still doing it wrong?)
- Convergent, Discriminant and Nomological validity tests.
- Full Structural Model (How to improve model fit?)
- Diagnostic checks
- How to report your findings as expected by the top journals?
- Students or non-students: RM600/pax
[Discount for Groups: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org]
[For groups with 8 participants, please email email@example.com for a dedicated session. In Selangor venue only]
- No cash refund for cancellation. However, the amount will be credited so that participants may choose to join the next available workshop.
- All cancellations must be notified via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your details as below and we will contact you to complete your registration process.
Payment can be made using Online Transfer / ATM Transfer / Cash Deposit to the following account before the workshop.
Account No. 557063319715
Account Name: Intelligent Insights International Sdn. Bhd.
In addition, we accept local order from institutions of higher learning and government agencies.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call our co-ordinator, Mr. Andy Teh at 012-489 0878.
Kindly email proof of payment at firstname.lastname@example.org for slot confirmation. Thank you.
For interests in the following courses, please contact us.
- Multivariate Data Analysis with SPSS and R software.
- Data Envelopment Analysis.
- Analytic hierarchy and analytic network process.
- Data Analytics (Linear Programming, optimization and network models)
- Social Media Analytics (Logistics models, cluster analysis, Multidimensional scaling)
- Latent Growth Models for Panel Data Analysis