Ever wanted to know how you can make social media marketing work for you? Ever wondered why many companies have continually increased their investment into social media marketing instead of traditional advertising media?
Join us in our 1-day workshop to find out what makes social media marketing so important in this day and age and how it can be relevant to you and your business or workplace.
This is an introductory workshop, which will take you through the various channels available at the moment and what are the best practices and tools available to get you started.
Why should you join this workshop?
You should join this workshop if you have been thinking about the following.
- You want to know more about social media marketing and how to do it.
- You are currently studying and want to find out more on social media marketing and whether it is something in which you can dive in now or in the future as a career.
- You are in a work role and you are keen to understand the leading social media marketing tools and how they impact your business.
- You want to find out how you can determine a Return of Investment (ROI) in social media marketing.
- You are weighing the advantages of doing social media marketing in-house within your workplace or perhaps looking at outsourcing it.
- You want to get better results from your current social media marketing.
- Social media overview + trends
- Social media strategy
- Social media best practices
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Community management (responding to comments, driving engagement)
- Emerging social networks (Snapchat, Tumblr, etc)
- Organic growth and sponsored growth
- Alternative online advertising channels (Google, ad networks)
- Efficiency and effectiveness (tools, workflows)
- Planning your investment budget
- Measuring performance and ROI (return on investment)
- Getting started successfully
Location and Dates
- 1st June 2016 SESSION FULL
- 8th June 2016 SESSION FULL
- 9th June 2016
T1-11-20, The Square @ One City,
Jalan USJ 25/1,
47500, Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Special Introductory Cost
- Students: RM88/pax
- Non-Students: RM128/pax
[Discount for Groups: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org]
[For groups with 8 participants, please email email@example.com for a dedicated session. In Selangor venue only]
- No cash refund for cancellation. However, the amount will be credited so that participants may choose to join the next available workshop.
- All cancellations must be notified via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your details as below and we will contact you to complete your registration process.
Payment can be made using Online Transfer / ATM Transfer / Cash Deposit to the following account before the workshop.
Account No. 557063319715
Account Name: Intelligent Insights International Sdn. Bhd.
In addition, we accept local order from institutions of higher learning and government agencies.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call our co-ordinator, Mr. Andy Teh at 012-489 0878.
Kindly email proof of payment at firstname.lastname@example.org for slot confirmation. Thank you.